Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes!! It is!! :D

I have about decided I want to try one. :D

I may have JUST the suit for you.
This is pretty funny really. I have a friend, get this, named Denise, and she had a custom drysuit made from Diving Concepts but never dove it. I will NOT, repeat, NOT, ask you for your measurements,:eyebrow: but if you are interested, I can put you in contact with her. I saw the suit, it is SWEET. It is currently hanging in our dive shop here in Estonia, but hasn't sold yet. Maybe the custom embroidered "Denise" has sumptin' to do with it?

This is pretty funny really. I have a friend, get this, named Denise, and she had a custom drysuit made from Diving Concepts but never dove it. I will NOT, repeat, NOT, ask you for your measurements,:eyebrow: but if you are interested, I can put you in contact with her. I saw the suit, it is SWEET. It is currently hanging in our dive shop here in Estonia, but hasn't sold yet. Maybe the custom embroidered "Denise" has sumptin' to do with it?

I don't know ALL of Denise's measurements......but the height is around 4'-6".

Oh Wow!!! You've got to be kidding me? My name is already on it? Sweet :D Sure I would love to get the info and price on it. And I will be glad to share my measurements with a fellow Denise....:D

I don't know ALL of Denise's measurements......but the height is around 4'-6".

:rofl3: Add one more foot and you will have it. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom