Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is so nice (funny) seeing how far you have come Denise, with diving and the good ole scuba board. I remember way back when,,,, when net doc first got ahold of it. Man was SB small back in the days... Really glad to hear Andy got his 100th done. Whats next for him? Oh well it has been awhile, I have not been on here in quite some time so I am gonna look around.

Accommodations have already been arranged..

Ahhhh yes Mike...and for that I would like to embrace and choke you at the same time...LOL..only true friends can do that

Ahhhh yes Mike...and for that I would like to embrace and choke you at the same time...LOL..only true friends can do that

I think I took a picture of that event if you want to savor the moment a little longer.

I remember us all standing in the water going? what the heck is she trying to pull across the sand? :confused:

It was a dead body I was trying to hide....would you like to be the next?....

the vis has been so crappy everytime I made that hike I don't think it would ever be discovered..:wink:

It's been a difficult week, I had to say goodbye to my baby Norman. He was 21 yrs old and I had him with me for 17yrs! He was a rescue cat, and I couldn't have asked for a better companion. I miss him so much, it hasn't been the same in the house. But I do have some good news. I have found another baby that needs rescued and I will pick him up Friday. I have come to the realization that I cannot live without fur in my life!

3767095600_7141885972_o.jpg

In Memory of my boy, Stormin' Norman!

Carolyn:shark2:

Of course not!! What woman could live without fur in her life???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom