Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uh huh... with these two posts in mind,

If that terrorist mobility vehicle was left in a no parking zone, would you call that getting......

camel towed?

Kinda like ....

camel-was-towed.jpg

or maybe you meant.....

camel-toe.jpg

Denise - just wanted to say hi. I finally got my scubaboard ID - I'm Jodi and met you last at St. Andrews jettie dive on the 25th and joined your group at Captain Andersons. I am looking forward to meeting all of you again - I think we are planning a jettie trip on 8/22.
Jodi

Welcome Jodi.

Good start, joining up with this group.

Bad start, using Denise as your point of contact...

:D

Denise - just wanted to say hi. I finally got my scubaboard ID - I'm Jodi and met you last at St. Andrews jettie dive on the 25th and joined your group at Captain Andersons. I am looking forward to meeting all of you again - I think we are planning a jettie trip on 8/22.
Jodi

Hi Jodi!!! We had a blast at Capt Anderson's!! So glad you learned how to post :D Can't wait to see you again

PHD enjoys punishment...why else would he stick around...:wink:

PHD enjoys punishment...why else would he stick around...:wink:

How about he's here to learn at the feet of the master.. or he loves the feeling of being near the warm glow of Denise?

On second thought, you are correct.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom