Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pop up storage under the seats for dive gear on left side. The right side is reserved for your whips and bondage gear.

Oh alright then. As long as the dive gear fits. ...and the water filled stripper pole is inspired...:D

While some people might hate me for saying this, don't shoot yourself Denise!

Don't worry hun, if I had a gun in my hand it would be just for you.

Denise, was that you trying to jump off the Hathaway? I thought you drank rum not vodka, if you were in that bad of straights maybe you could have picked up a couple of bucks using the portable stripper van.:eyebrow:

Vodka??? Blasphemy!!! There "IS" nothing but Rum..is there?

Docc!!! Love the new avatar!! ...Jamaican Rum....can't you just hear the Southern accent saying that? :wink:

Docc!!! Love the new avatar!! . :wink:

Yep. That would be me on the Maximus in Cozumel last Saturday, taken by my lovely daughter Ashley, freshly certified, and now a Cozumel veteran. She got to see a shark and seahorses on her very first ever dive so now she's hooked. I think my budget for dives and dive vacations just doubled. I hope she doesn't want to cave dive...............

Lucky Girl!! And spoiled properly...The only way to treat a Lady!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom