Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who could forget Connery and this awesomely sexy outfit...ROFL!
zardoz+9.jpg

I mean, really, it sucks when someone steals your robes, and they can see you need suspenders to hold up your BVD's

I'd want to shoot someone too.

I'll make sure to bring some dollar bills!

wow..... the pics of the redecorated inside of your dive trailer look SWEET!

nice job.

I really like the new stripper pole you installed.

I don't see any dive gear!! I'm gonna have to have a word with that designer!! That wasn't the floor plan I gave him..

I mean, really, it sucks when someone steals your robes, and they can see you need suspenders to hold up your BVD's

I'd want to shoot someone too.

It would be better to shoot yourself than dress like that PHD. Give me the gun and let me do it. You'd probably just botch it up.

I don't see any dive gear!! I'm gonna have to have a word with that designer!! That wasn't the floor plan I gave him..

pop up storage under the seats for dive gear on left side. The right side is reserved for your whips and bondage gear.

It would be better to shoot yourself than dress like that PHD. Give me the gun and let me do it. You'd probably just botch it up.

gun? I thought your weapon of choice was a cast iron skillet?

There is only one Sean Connery...it's just a shame he was caught wearing PHD's underwear..

I'll make sure to bring some dollar bills!

wow..... the pics of the redecorated inside of your dive trailer look SWEET!

nice job.

I really like the new stripper pole you installed.

monster-limo-andre0161-1.jpg

Nothing says "dive trailer" like a water filled stripper pole.

Back
Top Bottom