Just a fun question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

once i get the suit with blue instead of pink, i think i'll feel sexy :D

Scuba diving has to be about the least sexy sport known to man. All that neoprene, snot, water randomly appearing out your nose, tangled hair etc.

I guess it's as sexy as neoprene allows you to be. :blinking:

Now, with regards to "Into the Blue"....well never mind....

I am hearing a LMFAO song in my head "When I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he fly. This is how I roll, animal print, pants outta control. Ah girls look at my body. Ah...I work out, Ah... I work out. I'm sexy and I know it".

I have to say, there is just something about a fit man in black trilaminate . . .

Yeah. Something "borg-like" that is.

Now me? I'm a "7 of 9" sorta guy, myself. (Hey, even my wife said that if she were ever in a transporter beam accident, THAT is the body she would most like to wake up wearing.)

Haha, with a loogie hanging from my nose when I surface? Absolutely not. I had a friend who would not get certified for years because she was worried about how she would look in a wetsuit. Fish don't care!

No. Besides, I'm getting tired of those Greenpeace folks who keep screaming, " beached whale " and try to roll me back in the water when my dive is completed. I have got to get a different colour wetsuit!!!!

On a good note, my wife looks great diving whether wetsuit or swimsuit so I don't really care if I don't.

It is better to be with someone good looking than to be good looking yourself! :cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom