Jupiter Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uh-oh Sandy - don't ya hate when that happens? :rofl3: Yea Bob is not toooooo shabby a diver is he? :wink: :winky: :popcorn:

Really!!! I admired his perfect trim and buoyancy when I came upon him while drift diving. Later when I spoke to him (about an hour after my advice to him and his buddy....lol) I realized the extent of his expertise and felt like a fool.

Oh, well....I'm used to eating shoes....lol Luckily, Bob doesn't have a big ego and refrained from putting me in my place. To be honest, though, it worked out well, since he figured out who I was, and we probably wouldn't have known each other as fellow SB'ers if I didn't open my mouth.

Oh, well....I'm used to eating fins....lol Luckily, Bob doesn't have an ego and refrained from putting me in my place.

Fixed it for you :) And yea as you found Bob is a fantastic diver and all around great guy :thumbs-up Don't tell him I said that though :wink:

Thanks for fixing it.....much better! I won't tell him if you don't tell him that I couldn't agree more with you.

Really!!! I admired his perfect trim and buoyancy when I came upon him while drift diving. Later when I spoke to him (about an hour after my advice to him and his buddy....lol) I realized the extent of his expertise and felt like a fool.

Oh, well....I'm used to eating shoes....lol Luckily, Bob doesn't have a big ego and refrained from putting me in my place. To be honest, though, it worked out well, since he figured out who I was, and we probably wouldn't have known each other as fellow SB'ers if I didn't open my mouth.

Sandy,
You're being very kind. When I realized I had a buddy, I thought, oh great! As the dive progressed, I started admiring Sandy's diving skills. I started thinking this girl knows what to do, and she did. The rest of the dive was great, and at the end of the dive Sandy unclipped her reel, shot a SMB and we hung out at 15 ft for a safety stop. I was impressed, and later told her that it was great to find someone who actually knows how to dive, and meant it. I'm glad we met, and ready to do it again! :thumb: :palmtree: Bob

Last edited:
Having the pleasure of meeting and diving with Bob many many moons ago when I was visiting Florida I must say, they don't get any better than Bob.

I miss our dive trips together and wish he would break down and pay for my airfare so we could do it again. :D

Besides, I have never seen him dive in a wetsuit and Iunderstand that is normal attire now.

Hey Dave,
Good to hear from you again. Let's see, Blue Spring, Key Largo, the Spiegel Grove and Bonaire twice. I think we've spent some time together under water, eh? BTW, I'm putting a trip together for Bonaire in July, 2010. Dave, you're a good friend and I miss our diving. :palmtree: Bob

Sandy,
You're being very kind. When I realized I had a buddy, I thought, oh great! As the dive progressed, I started admiring Sandy's diving skills. I started thinking this girl knows what to do, and she did. The rest of the dive was great, and at the end of the dive Sandy unclipped her reel, shot a SMB and we hung out at 15 ft for a safety stop. I was impressed, and later told her that it was great to find someone who actually knows how to dive, and meant it. I'm glad we met, and ready to do it again! :thumb: :palmtree: Bob

NOW who is being very kind (and sweet)? Thanks, Bob. I'll dive with you ANYTIME!!!!! Just let me know when you decide to come down again and I'll get my res in. Are you going to ITK? I forgot if I asked you on the boat.

Aloha Bob,

We definitely have had some good trips and without a doubt some of my best diving has been with you as my buddy (Kath being my best buddy).

I would love to go to Bonaire again, unfortunately we have family things going on that might not permit it (college graduations and such).

You never know though, it would be awesome to hang out with you, Beth and Matthew again. Don't get to dive too much lately so a week of nothing but getting wet would be nice.

Take care my friend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom