Jupiter Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob,

Nice pictures... thanks for sharing. I love diving Jupiter and WPB....

Al

Ahem......and with Jupitermermaid......you didn't finish your sentence.....:rofl3:

Bob, this is my backyard, so I'm up for diving anytime you're able to get down. Sorry I spoke to you and your "dive buddy" as if you weren't well versed in diving with a buddy....lol. After seeing how you dive I can't believe I gave you that spiel.......lol. Old habits die hard. Boy, do I have egg on my face!!!!!!

Al, looking forward to diving with (or against...lol) you on Friday. It's been way too long since we've been in the same ocean, same area, same boat! It'll be a blast. Kev, if you aren't taking your boat out then, it would be the perfect time to come up to try Jupiter. Three tankers are a blast, and we'll have some SB'ers on board.

We should be on the same boat this Friday. We won't just be passing at the dock... same ocean.. different boat... I guess there are only 4 of us from Patrick...

We should be on the same boat this Friday. We won't just be passing at the dock... same ocean.. different boat... I guess there are only 4 of us from Patrick...

Yep, for a change we'll be on the same boat. It's about time! Some other SB'ers will also be joining us, and we'll do our fourth "dive" at DD afterwards. :D You driving down yourself or hitching a ride with one of the SB'ers?

Yep, for a change we'll be on the same boat. It's about time! Some other SB'ers will also be joining us, and we'll do our fourth "dive" at DD afterwards. :D You driving down yourself or hitching a ride with one of the SB'ers?

I haven't made up my mind, yet. I have an interesting couple this week. If I feel she'll do better at the bridge than Lake Denton, I might just spend the weekend down there. We'll see what happens tomorrow night in the pool.

Al

Ahem......and with Jupitermermaid......you didn't finish your sentence.....:rofl3:

Bob, this is my backyard, so I'm up for diving anytime you're able to get down. Sorry I spoke to you and your "dive buddy" as if you weren't well versed in diving with a buddy....lol. After seeing how you dive I can't believe I gave you that spiel.......lol. Old habits die hard. Boy, do I have egg on my face!!!!!!

No offense taken. :D I was enjoying your enthusiam and there's nothing wrong with having passion for what you're doing! I think you have the ability to be an excellent Instructor. Keep it up! :palmtree: Bob

No offense taken. :D I was enjoying your enthusiam and there's nothing wrong with having passion for what you're doing! I think you have the ability to be an excellent Instructor. Keep it up! :palmtree: Bob

Thanks, Bob. Yeah, my passion is worn on my sleeve, huh? After another year or so of diving I think I'll be ready for the Instructor route. Want to improve my own skills first before I hand down any bad habits.

Hey! I waved to everyone! I even raised my hand when they asked if they missed calling someone's name...

What does it matter that we were on the Republic IV for a 3 tanker?
---

We had a great time today (OK, it was Sunday 6-21 and this is now Monday...), and what a great day for diving! (Even if the thermo was 73 F, I still dove Nekkid!)

The crew was great, the music was great, we had 8 divers on our boat... Very cool!
---

Some pics from Republic IV today (we did Wreck Trek, Captain Mike's and Captain Kurl)

Partial Miss Jenny
wreck0906211.jpg

Loggerhead on the Bonaire
turtle0906211.jpg

Southern Ray on the Bonaire
ray0906211.jpg

Flamingo Tongue on Captain Mike's
flamingotongue0906214.jpg

Some reef Shots from Captain Mike's
jupiterreef0906215.jpg

jupiterreef0906214.jpg

jupiterreef0906213.jpg

jupiterreef0906212.jpg

Some shots from Captain Kurl... and some odd shots
jupiterreef0906211.jpg

shrimp0906213.jpg

shrimp0906212.jpg

trunk0906211.jpg

worms0906212.jpg

Hey! I waved to everyone! I even raised my hand when they asked if they missed calling someone's name...

What does it matter that we were on the Republic IV for a 3 tanker?
---

We had a great time today (OK, it was Sunday 6-21 and this is now Monday...), and what a great day for diving! (Even if the thermo was 73 F, I still dove Nekkid!)

The crew was great, the music was great, we had 8 divers on our boat... Very cool!

That was too funny when you raised your hand as a person whose name hadn't been called. It was good to see you and KBeck again, even if we were on different boats.

Well, let's try again. Here are a few pictures from the weekend's diving at Jupiter with Jupiter Dive Center. :palmtree: Bob

Thanks for the piccers :thumbs-up

Uh-oh Sandy - don't ya hate when that happens? :rofl3: Yea Bob is not toooooo shabby a diver is he? :wink: :winky: :popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom