Jupiter on President's Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, but the 13th is fair game... I'll be diving somewhere.

Looks like I have to dive on Sun Feb 14 @ 9:00am (instead of Sat.) I can do 1:30 also if necessary, but I plan on booking a spot on the 9:00 boat.

Who's with me?

9 on Sunday works for me, that would also work if people wanted to grab lunch after as well.

I just booked this trip for Mike and myself. Only 5 spots left. Lewis, Sandy, neither of you are on the roster. Thor, don't know about you, but they didn't have a Mighty Thor listed. :D

You must be single, or you're diving with your significant other... My wife doesn't dive, so guess where I'll be? :idk:

Not single. I actually almost forgot about the date. My wife and I are doing something the night before. She dives, but is not coming on this trip. She knows the ocean is my mistress.

I just booked this trip for Mike and myself. Only 5 spots left. Lewis, Sandy, neither of you are on the roster. Thor, don't know about you, but they didn't have a Mighty Thor listed. :D

I'm booked also, under my alter ego. I don't like paparazi. I'll "represent" and wear my DNY shirt so everyone can point and stare at the New Yawka. Can't wait.

Wow! I forgot how far ahead the spots get booked during lemon shark season! I left my cell home today, so I just emailed them my reservation. Thanks, Joyce! :kiss2:

Not single. I actually almost forgot about the date. My wife and I are doing something the night before. She dives, but is not coming on this trip. She knows the ocean is my mistress.

I'm booked also, under my alter ego. I don't like paparazi. I'll "represent" and wear my DNY shirt so everyone can point and stare at the New Yawka. Can't wait.

Hmmm, great idea! Mike and I will have to wear our DNY shirts. :D

Just registered! No DNY shirt but I don't think I'll be able to hide as I've met Joyce, Mike and Sandy before

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom