July Dine -N- Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am going to bring mine, Kraken will probably have his, so, Kently, feel free to bring yours but it may not be needed. Depends how many people want to be out of the sun I guess...do we have an proximate head count? Susan and I, Kraken and the Mrs, NoFish and the Mrs., Kently, Clayjar, Darelor, Jeremy, Yukoneer and Jackie...12?

Mike

mikerault:
I am going to bring mine, Kraken will probably have his, so, Kently, feel free to bring yours but it may not be needed. Depends how many people want to be out of the sun I guess...do we have an proximate head count? Susan and I, Kraken and the Mrs, NoFish and the Mrs., Kently, Clayjar, Darelor, Jeremy, Yukoneer and Jackie...12?

Mike

ETA: My bad, I missed the comma.

It'll be me +1

ClayJar:
My forum search skills seem to be sorely lacking today (they come close to matching Dive Haven's web site at the moment :D)... Could someone refresh my memory on the fees (and they're not one of the greenbacks-only quarries, are they)?

If I'm not mistaken it's $25.00 and since they are a new facility I would only count on bringing the greenbacks!

Jeremy

mikerault:

Mike

Becky's comming out too. I think Clif and the Mrs. might be out too. So about 15 or so are planned to come out.

Jeremy

Miss Linda and I will make a run by Wally-World tomorrow and pick up an inexpensive grill for our outtings.

the K

Add two more my wife and I will be joining you. We are bring a tabletop gas grill. And to much food for two.

The Kraken:
Miss Linda and I will make a run by Wally-World tomorrow and pick up an inexpensive grill for our outtings.

the K

There's no reason to do that unless you just want one.

We'll have plenty of room on our grill.

does the facilities have a campground? Jackie and I were thinking of possibly driving over the night before and camp for the night (so we dont have to wake up early and drive 2 hrs)

yukoneer:
does the facilities have a campground? Jackie and I were thinking of possibly driving over the night before and camp for the night (so we dont have to wake up early and drive 2 hrs)

I don't know if they have a campground or not. I have about an hour and a half drive up myself.

Jeremy

We're driving from Athens, GA. There's a KOA nearby in cartersville, for $20 for 2 people (tent). We're more likely to go that route. Camping's fun too :)

Tomorrow morning, I'm gonna call Dive Haven and see if they'd let us camp on their property. If they dont want us to, we'll go over to KOA in Cartersville.

Back
Top Bottom