July 4th weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mle_osu

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone have any dive plans for July 4th weekend? Want to go diving. Would also be nice to get away... perhaps some camping???

I know it seems like a long way off, just being a planner i guess....all my weekends up to then are already planned! this is a first.

I'll be out at CSSP all weekend with classes and am not sure if I'm hanging for the 4th... Does anyone know if they plan on doing fireworks or anything there??

I'm gonna be in Corpus Christi that weekend for a family reunion. Drat, haven't called about a rig dive.

I'm planning on going out to CCSP and diving probably two days. Haven't decided, but I'm leaning toward camping out for Saturday night.
That is if I can remember how to set up this tent!

Truck maybe I'll catch you sat after my class and hook up for a fun dive... let me know where you'll be.. or even sunday...

I was lucky enough to skate by with having Saturday off, so I'll be at CSSP with Mrs. Axe and the little Axes. We're wanting to do something for my birthday (Friday), but I have to work...bummer...

Oh well...I hope to see some swampers out there Saturday!!

(points down to counter, which terminates July 3rd) :)

Axewizard, TruckDiver, mle_osu,
I'll be in CSSP on the 2nd and looking for a buddy or group to dive with. What time? I'll be in the park at around 8am :)

subzero:
Axewizard, TruckDiver, mle_osu,
I'll be in CSSP on the 2nd and looking for a buddy or group to dive with. What time? I'll be in the park at around 8am :)

Turns out that me, meloknee, and rimward will be joining some people at Lake Elmer Thomas in oklahoma on the 2nd... but have fun at CSSP! I am sure you can find a great buddy...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom