July 4 Dive, Dania Erojacks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awwwhhh, Dang Renee, sure you can't sneak out for a few hours? Ya know, give yourself a well deserved break? :wink:

Scuba_Jenny:
Awwwhhh, Dang Renee, sure you can't sneak out for a few hours? Ya know, give yourself a well deserved break? :wink:

Jenny,
I had a great workout today... so did Riley... too bad he couldn't get his ears to clear. ScubaKat11 had a great dive, though. She had a lot to say about it on the way home. Now... I just hope she listened to your pointers... maybe she learned something... Listening to Dad goes in one ear and out the other.
Thanks for taking her as your buddy. She sure enjoyed it.

Al

Scuba_Jenny:

Sorry I missed it but wait til you see the house! Came out awesome! I have to take advantage since it might be another couple years before Guy will do any work around the house.

Sure was a great dive Saturday AM though! I love those sunrise dives.
Catch ya later

LOL. I think kids hear more if it's not from the parent! I had a good time diving with ScubaKat11, and look forward to diving with her again. She did really well.
The dive itself was nice. I don't think I have ever seen so many cushion starfish before in my life! I am guessing I saw close to 50! The jacks had some nice sealife on them, grunts, doctorfish, tangs, parrotfish, trumpetfish, and a nice sized scorpionfish at the end.
Thanks again Al for lending me your daughter!

Scuba_Jenny:
Thanks again Al for lending me your daughter!

Thanks for taking her under you wing when Riley couldn't get down because of ear problems. He's a real trooper, though. He never complained about the swim out there... he didn't complain when he couldn't clear his ears... We swam all the way back and he played in the surf until you were done diving. So... since he completed all the requirements for "Jr Scuba Diver"... I signed his PIC and sent it in to PADI today. He'll be happy when he gets his C-Card in the mail.

Al

PS.. I need to get a picture of all three kids diving for my avatar...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom