July 20 Lake Travis Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay so theres

Morning,

Me
DazedFred

Afternoon

Me

Somethings not right... come on folks, Im not asking you to give a kidney (yet) just asking ya to take a sunday to dive with us newbs...come on do it for the newbs

I'd be there, but I'm just getting back in town this weekend. Next weekend ... I'd jump on it.

I am in for half day for sure, probably morning, but waiting to see if any blue water buddies have decided to come so I can match their schedule. I'll go online tonight and make my reservation(s).

Are you on for the morning? If Tim wants in Nathan has gear he could borrow. Tim will just have to agree to carry my tanks to the boat :D

So we are just doing the am session but the option to do a surface swim and get an air fill is open for us AM peoples. PM or what not, see ya bright and early sunday morning.

Are you on for the morning? If Tim wants in Nathan has gear he could borrow. Tim will just have to agree to carry my tanks to the boat :D

I have signed up for the morning, waiting to see if Tim or my other friend Mark wants to come out and dive, I am going our regardless.

The Pisces Dive Club out was out Wednesday for a exploratory dive, they did the Northpoint wall across from Starnes Island. Enjoyed the wall, but found no sunglasses.

The Pisces Dive Club out was out Wednesday for a exploratory dive, they did the Northpoint wall across from Starnes Island. Enjoyed the wall, but found no sunglasses.

I could really use a set of rayban wayfarers in tortoise shell with polarized lenses. Last set gave up ghost last year, and it seems no one stocks polarized Wayfarers:(

Is it wrong to hope some drunk jumps in and looses his 280 dollar glasses so that I can find them? maybe better to hope that if some drunk jumps in and looses his 280 dollar glasses that I can find them? Heck, I'd be happy if I could just find someone who stocks them so I could walk in somewhere and buy a pair. I guess I could just go order online somewhere.

Look forward to diving with you again, wherever we go. See you this weekend.

Hey Id be happy to find sunglasses with both lens... lol Im up for the oasis and sternes, the oasis I havent done before.

Back
Top Bottom