July 16 - Lake Rawlings- Diving and grillfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mrs.Prages:
With this group there will always be someone willing to jump in with you. I have no doubt we will have wiling parties.

Paula,
Is that jump in or just jump?!

i may not be going diving sunday...not looking good

I intend to attend.

Could someone please PM me a name to put in the "buddy" blank on the form at the gate?

pm sent

Jeff, Don't start pushin' man :1poke:

Don, if you tell them you are with the SB/Wreckmaniac group they will point you in the right direction as well.

Don Burke:
I intend to attend.

Could someone please PM me a name to put in the "buddy" blank on the form at the gate?
There's a buddy blank? Can I just put "Other SB/WreckManiacs"?

You don't have to fill in the buddy blank. They don't really care. I always just say I'm with SB/Wrecmaniacs and they never even look twice.

What are you guys filling in with a buddy name? Everytime I go I just show them my card (which has a Rawlings sticker on it) pay the man his money and drive on down. No paper work needed. Been many times and everytime is the same. Always arrived alone and never asked about a buddy.

Jason

Jason

I'll be around there somewhere. My wife will be doing her OW checkout and I'll be helping the instructor and DM with the class. I'll try and pop by and say hi.

The first time you go, before you get the sticker, you have to fill in some paperwork.

Then if you are camping, when they assign you a lot, they need to know which group to put you near.

Back
Top Bottom