July 16 - Lake Rawlings- Diving and grillfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't forget the "road-kill" restaurant!!! BTW - I feel strongly that ALL of us need to ante in to Jeff for the Burgers - he did it last time, and its a BIG group this time. 30 or so?

I will probably have an extra spot in the camper as well. My buddy is waffling. I just popped up the camper after it sitting for 11 months. Just fixing a few things (including the shower... ahhh!). Should be good to go. I will bring my gas grill and some charcol for a fire pit if one exists. I also have an outdoor cooker and an indoor stove in the camper (plus a microwave).

Here's hoping the shower gets fixed...

Later,
Chris

Glenn, I'm glad you're bringing the family. I was going to email ya today and ask if Melissa and your daughter were joining us. I'll have my kids with me.

Charlie, it looks like we have about 32 on the list so far. I will definitely contribute toward the burgers because that is a lot of peeps to feed.

Another thing, at some point on Saturday I'd really like for us to get a big group photo. Think we can pull that off? :D

Wow...that is definitely on the list of "Things I DIDN'T need to know" LOL!

If we get enough dives in this weekend, I am going to get to change my 'Logged Dives' over here on the left side! YAY!

Thanks for all the tent "support" everyone, I really appreciate it. I promise I'll leave my cooties at home...as long as I can find a sitter for the weekend.

I agree on the support to Jeff's roadkill restaurant, although I had difficulty trying to slip him some money at the beach. Maybe all the girls can hold him down or something.

We'll ask Paula to. I understand she can be quite convincing.

Another thing, at some point on Saturday I'd really like for us to get a big group photo. Think we can pull that off? :D

I'll be the photographer!!!! :dazzler1:

If I arrive on Saturday (mid-morning), will there be a dive buddy for me somewhere for afternoon and night dives Saturday after the pop-up is popped up? Just trying to figure out my schedule a little bit.

Chris,
Hope you didn't change your avatar because of mine. I was just kidding around and would be happy to get a new one. Although, your new one is pretty good.
Chris

With this group there will always be someone willing to jump in with you. I have no doubt we will have wiling parties.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom