July 16 - Lake Rawlings- Diving and grillfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don Burke:
My latest toy has a remote control.

Don,
That may be TMI! :11:

cmalinowski:
By the way, here's my grill. Got it as a freebie from walmart :eyebrow:

Hey! that looks like my old go-cart... It's no wonder the A&P store went out of business.

OK, I just made my Costco run. I picked up a bunch of italian sausages (hot & mild) as well as the makings for the onion/pepper/tomato sauce. How many sausages do you think I'll need for saturday/saturday night? I probably have between 50 and 60...

I'll probably just bring them all and bring home what we don't cook up. Or, if you think that may be a little light, let me know and I can run and grab more.

cmalinowski:
OK, I just made my Costco run. I picked up a bunch of italian sausages (hot & mild) as well as the makings for the onion/pepper/tomato sauce. How many sausages do you think I'll need for saturday/saturday night? I probably have between 50 and 60...

I'll probably just bring them all and bring home what we don't cook up. Or, if you think that may be a little light, let me know and I can run and grab more.

Chris,
That's funny, 'cause I was just at Costco too. I bet there are some pissed off herfords out there

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom