July 16 - Lake Rawlings- Diving and grillfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

change of plans for me. My friday night plans got cancelled, so I'll be heading down tomorrow (friday) and not saturday. I hope they have a spot for my camper. Since they were going to let me in at 8:00 on Saturday, I figure they would let me in the day before.

So, I'll see lots of you tomorrow assuming I get through DC traffic within several hours.

I will be in a coleman popup camper being pulled by a dark, gray Yukon Denali XL. I plan on getting there hopefully sometime before 6:00.

cmalinowski:
If I arrive on Saturday (mid-morning), will there be a dive buddy for me somewhere for afternoon and night dives Saturday after the pop-up is popped up? Just trying to figure out my schedule a little bit.

Chris,
Hope you didn't change your avatar because of mine. I was just kidding around and would be happy to get a new one. Although, your new one is pretty good.
Chris

I would like to do the night dives but I don't actually own lights yet so it would all depend on being able to rent them or not.

No not at all, I was actually considering keeping it the same just so you wouldn't think I was upset, hehe. I see Shakazulu changing his all the time and since I just got my new digital camera, I figured I would play with it. There was a Family Guy episode where Peter was talking about Jesus at a funeral and he drifted into the opening narration of the Incredible Hulk while sliding a Hulk picture up the side of Jesus' picture. That had me cracking up for awhile and inspired me.

My favorite 70's show was "The Six Million Dollar Man", but I just couldn't find a suitable avatar for that one yet.

cmalinowski:
By the way, here's my grill. Got it as a freebie from walmart :eyebrow:

Man, that was funny. I can never see the thumbnails very clearly on my laptop, so it made me snort Dr. Pepper out of my one way valve.

It actually looks like it might work pretty good.

Kriterian:
I would like to do the night dives but I don't actually own lights yet so it would all depend on being able to rent them or not.

No not at all, I was actually considering keeping it the same just so you wouldn't think I was upset, hehe. I see Shakazulu changing his all the time and since I just got my new digital camera, I figured I would play with it. There was a Family Guy episode where Peter was talking about Jesus at a funeral and he drifted into the opening narration of the Incredible Hulk while sliding a Hulk picture up the side of Jesus' picture. That had me cracking up for awhile and inspired me.

My favorite 70's show was "The Six Million Dollar Man", but I just couldn't find a suitable avatar for that one yet.
I've got an extra c4 eLED you can borrow. I just got a can light, and as long as the bulb holds out, I'll be using it. I have a backup light as well, but my other "backup" flooded. But feel free to use the c4.

Don Burke:
Well, _that_ toy has a diesel generator, but I was referring to my camera.
Interesting........................never had one of those before :eyebrow:

Is the current list up to date? It shows Mel bringing silverware (or more likley plasticware), so I won't bring it. I made a run to the store last night (Not Costco, not a member), and got catsup, mustard, chips, and salsa.

So how many total do we have now? We may just take over the entire park.

Linda

LindaBluedolphin:
Is the current list up to date? It shows Mel bringing silverware (or more likley plasticware), so I won't bring it. I made a run to the store last night (Not Costco, not a member), and got catsup, mustard, chips, and salsa.

So how many total do we have now? We may just take over the entire park.

Linda

Hi Linda, I've been keeping the list up-to-date. It looks like we've got about 32 or so going.

mel, put up your big-***** fish picture as your avatar...and pm me gerry's # please.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom