July 16 - Lake Rawlings- Diving and grillfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyDuck:
but this time i got a bit chilly at depth.
You're still my hero Marci.

BabyDuck:
sit around the fire for a few before sleeping in a meat locker (chris' popup). of course, we had a great time! don't we always?
If you can hang in 57* water with just a jane on, I figured you'd be right at home in the meat locker.

I had a fantastic time meeting and diving with everyone. I can't wait to dive with y'all again. Got a lot of dives in (seven including the two night dives). Even got to practice some stuff like frog kicks, etc. I will have to seek help from the scuba sages that were there (or those that weren't) to help me out with some stuff (including weighting).

It was great in and out of the water. Thanks for everything everyone. Lots of people contributed so much that the list is very long.

If I have time, I'll post more about the weekend and the dives later. It's nap time right now. I was happy that the 95 construction ended early and the trip home was an hour shorter than the trip down.

Don Burke:
I uploaded the pictures I took.

Higher resolution versions are available.

If anyone wants a picture removed from scubaboard, just PM me and it will be gone as soon as I get the word. Please give me a number as I have a terrible memory for names.

Don,

Those pictures came out great! It was so nice meeting you.

To all, I had a great time. If anybody wants the cooike recipe just let me know, I have it as a PDF file.

Mark Vlahos

next time, don, use the fat filter...

BabyDuck:
next time, don, use the fat filter...
Mine is still on order

Is this about what you had in mind?
DSC_0042.JPG

Don Burke:
I uploaded the pictures I took.

Higher resolution versions are available.

If anyone wants a picture removed from scubaboard, just PM me and it will be gone as soon as I get the word. Please give me a number as I have a terrible memory for names.
Great pictures Don. It was great diving with you.

Just a quick note of thanks to all who made the trip possible, it was completely enjoyable as always and a pleasure to see/meet folks again. Special thanks to Greg and Paula for letting me crash on their couch in their humongus tent, (and to Greg for letting me get sticky fingerprints on his guitar!) Great bunch you guys have there, and I certainly had fun hanging out with you all. Thanks to one and all (and Jeff, hope that Brandy's sore butt heals up nicely! :D ).

Doc

We're home. It was great. We're going to bed. We'll post more tomorrow. You guys wore our butts out, and Greg doesn't have that much butt to play around with you know.

Official Count 29 Beers left, but Greg hasn't given up yet. Man you guys are slackers.

Don Burke:
Mine is still on order

Is this about what you had in mind?
yep!! do the reverse on any pictures of greg, to give him the illusion of having a butt for paula's sake.

Since the blood is in the water with the fat filter comments, here is a pre-dive blackmail photo of the Doc (I think that's him) performing surgery on poor Mark V. I believe he was heard to say, "Just shove it in quickly and get it over with for God's sake!"

ben_dover.jpg

Kriterian:
here is a pre-dive blackmail photo of the Doc (I think that's him) performing surgery on poor Mark V.

hey Chris, that's Ken helping Mark out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom