July 16 - Lake Rawlings- Diving and grillfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kriterian:
Since the blood is in the water with the fat filter comments, here is a pre-dive blackmail photo of the Doc (I think that's him) performing surgery on poor Mark V. I believe he was heard to say, "Just shove it in quickly and get it over with for God's sake!"

ben_dover.jpg

Well, that's what happens when you remember that the can light battery is unplugged AFTER you put on the doubles. ROTFL

And actually it was KWICKERT (Ken) performing the delicate operation.

Mark Vlahos

Yeah, i have been home for quite a while now, just relazing in the A/C watching the rain and lightning. Glad it didn't get that bad yesterday!!
I got 8 dives in total, all of them great. Pretty much the same details as everybody else, although I am happy to say that I reached a new personal depth of 59 ft. YAY for me! I really need to get back out into open waters... Chris, thanks for being a good buddy and putting up with my antics underwater. And darnit Paula, next time I write stuff in muck, you really should have the camera with you..HEHE
It was definitely good to finally put some faces to names. And the food was a lot more than I expected, I think I stumbled on to a good group of people here, now if we could just seem to stick together underwater as we do above..
-----
~Carl

So U aren't dissapointed you blew something off to join us?

Kriterian:
Since the blood is in the water with the fat filter comments, here is a pre-dive blackmail photo of the Doc (I think that's him) performing surgery on poor Mark V. I believe he was heard to say, "Just shove it in quickly and get it over with for God's sake!"

ben_dover.jpg

OMG ! That's hilarious!

Jason B:
hey Chris, that's Ken helping Mark out.

Doh! Something told me to just say "unknown proctologist" instead of guessing at a name. Thanks a bunch for pointing that out Jared.

It's Steve! :D

That pic is too funny Chris.

suthnbelle:
Lake Norman could be an idea. I haven't been there yet. Is it a lot like Rawlings and/or Fantasy Lake?

Mel

Mel,

Not sure if it is like Rawlings or Fantasy Lake, I do know it is more of a private facility and you either need to be a member or guest of a member, however I think we have enough folks in our ranks who are members it should not be a problem. I don't think they have rental stuff there or fills, but I am sure someone who has been there can let us know for sure.

Just something to think about.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom