July 16 - Lake Rawlings- Diving and grillfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark Vlahos:
Yeah definitely switch me from the mabey list to the definite list. I will be bringing cookies.

Mark Vlahos

Great! I will toss them like I did on the shore dive.

Kriterian:
Great! I will toss them like I did on the shore dive.

Chris you're funny!

Hey Chris, Too Funny! Just don't toss them my way this time, okay. :D

By the way did you ever find my knife? :eyebrow:

Oh Super Mod -

Glenn has thrown his hat into the ring as well. He will have his 2 non-diving girls with him and he will bring the donuts.

They are only in for Saturday though.

Paula

Mrs.Prages:
Hey Chris, Too Funny! Just don't toss them my way this time, okay. :D

By the way did you ever find my knife? :eyebrow:

Nope, and I checked all up and down my back. My Jason's dog kept it so she could open up the crabs quicker.

On a more serious note, do they allow folks to sleep in their cars (in the parking lot of course) at Lake Rawlings? It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to purchase a camping setup before I come down Friday night.

I have a male friend who once stated the same thing....somehow, during the night as he snoozed away on the hide-a-bed - a miracle happened! Funny thing is that he didn't notice it in the fury to get dressed to get to where we were going the next morning - until his 5 year-old son pointed it out to him in the shower hours later! Wonder who did it? :D

cmalinowski:
I'm not getting my toes painted. Sorry, I don't know you all that well. :)

Have no fear Chris. Greg and I have camping gear enough for you. We have an extra tent and sleeping bags and everything. We were planning on bringing everything so it is no extra trouble. Although, I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem with the car thing, I'm sure we can outfit you just right.

By the way, nice barb with the whole knife in my back thing there. Didn't think I caught that did Ya :wink:

Kriterian:
On a more serious note, do they allow folks to sleep in their cars (in the parking lot of course) at Lake Rawlings? It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to purchase a camping setup before I come down Friday night.

I've got a couple spare sleeping bags and blankets (if you prefer) on the RV. I'll try to remember to throw the tent in also. It's a three person 'pup tent'. Odd's are Frank and Jayne will bring their tent and air matress anyway. Even though they are planning to sleep in the RV. So we should have plenty of spare gear as well.

we could open a scuba/camping/kayak/grocery shop with all the crapola we're bringing...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom