July 16 - Lake Rawlings- Diving and grillfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmalinowski:
I have the same question. I may be bringing another diver with me and he would need tanks.

Chris,
I forgot that you were a "chris" as well. Are you the one that's up for bringing a dessert. I just thought someone put me in for one.
Chris

Yep that's me, Chris and dessert boy.

kristi hager:
MEL....we need 2 Chris's. Where are you Oh super mod? <I know...you wanna slap me right?>

Okay I'm here! Went to bed early last night...sick with a cold and feel like crapola.

I had both Chris' already down. I know one Chris will bring the grill and the Chris I know :D will bring the dessert. Correct? Also, go thru the list and make sure I've got everyone on the right list and no duplicates. I think some people can be taken of the Maybe list, right?

Okay Mel....
On the 'definitely' list you have Carl and usafstang...these are one in the same.
On the 'definitely' list you have Volky and she has dropped out.
On the 'maybe' list you have Mark and I think he is pretty much a definite at this point.
On the 'maybe' list you have Matt (Corign) and he's out.
On the 'maybe' list you have Mike (Loyco) and he's out.
On the 'maybe' list you ave Don who has been moved to the 'Definitely' list.

Jason

kristi hager:
MEL....we need 2 Chris's. Where are you Oh super mod? <I know...you wanna slap me right?>
And we're both Chris M :)

And, I figured I would go with the wonka theme too, just to make it that much more strange.

Yeah definitely switch me from the mabey list to the definite list. I will be bringing cookies.

Mark Vlahos

Glad U R keeping up Jason. I sure can't!

This looks like a record turn out!

cmalinowski:
And we're both Chris M :)

And, I figured I would go with the wonka theme too, just to make it that much more strange.
that's pretty cool, chris...

Chris m and m: Does this mean that you are both going to be my buddy than!

Back
Top Bottom