July 16 - Lake Rawlings- Diving and grillfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I guess I don't need to reserve a camp site, at least that's what they told me. As long as my plans work out the way I want them to, I should be caravaning up there with Jason. If not, I gotta quote the question above....how do I know where to find everyone up there???

Hey Chris, this is very rough but it will get you the general idea.

Jason

Will they let us all park where your camping at? Me & wife should be there about 9:30 Sat. morn. We are just doing morn. dive then 1 after lunch, but due to other commitments we will be leaving. Just want to meet some other members & get wet.
We will be in a Green/White Ford Bronco with RAD RACN on Va. tags.

Hey guys,

Ken I will mail you my c-card :D and if you would pick up two tanks for us with fills that would be great.

Chris,

We usually try to camp close to each other if we can. Greg and I will be in either a maroon dodge stratus with WV plates or a black ford ranger with a topper and wv plates. If we camp close we can have one big campfire (By the way Ken - the fire was mine :D ) and a better time I think.

When you register at the shop tell them you are with the SB/Wreckmaniac Group and they usually try to get us round in together.

I can't wait.

Paula

RAD Diver:
Will they let us all park where your camping at? Me & wife should be there about 9:30 Sat. morn. We are just doing morn. dive then 1 after lunch, but due to other commitments we will be leaving. Just want to meet some other members & get wet.
We will be in a Green/White Ford Bronco with RAD RACN on Va. tags.

Great, we'll be looking for you!

How will you know them? Silly question. It'll be the obnoxiously loud group! WoooHoooooooooooo

Kriterian:
I don't think I can get tanks on my way out to work that day, so how hard will it be to pick up rentals on Saturday morning? Do they have a reservation system for tanks?

I have the same question. I may be bringing another diver with me and he would need tanks.

Chris,
I forgot that you were a "chris" as well. Are you the one that's up for bringing a dessert. I just thought someone put me in for one.
Chris

MEL....we need 2 Chris's. Where are you Oh super mod? <I know...you wanna slap me right?>

Back
Top Bottom