July 16 - Lake Rawlings- Diving and grillfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chocolate Lake - man I'm tempted just to see the oompa loompas do that silly dance, and it's chocolate man!

Jason B:
Okay Mel....
On the 'definitely' list you have Carl and usafstang...these are one in the same.
On the 'definitely' list you have Volky and she has dropped out.
On the 'maybe' list you have Mark and I think he is pretty much a definite at this point.
On the 'maybe' list you have Matt (Corign) and he's out.
On the 'maybe' list you have Mike (Loyco) and he's out.
On the 'maybe' list you ave Don who has been moved to the 'Definitely' list.

Jason

Thanks Jason, that is exactly what I needed...someone more organized than me (which I'm not). :D I'm disappointed Volky is not going, I was looking forward to seeing her and comparing our diver pedicure (this time no upside down flag, right Chris?).

Mel

Mel. I have dive flags on my toes now too.

My sweetie did my PEDicure! heheheh

kristi hager:
Mel. I have dive flags on my toes now too.

My sweetie did my PEDicure! heheheh

LOL - we'll all have them now. Have to get a group photo of our toes! I got the idea from Volky in Key Largo back in November...I think this go round I'll get a professional pedicure too, treat myself. :D

Lena has dive flags too.

That is sooo cute! Is she going on Saturday?

NCDiver2004:
Doesn't it depend on your perspective??? :D
'

Doh! I didn't think of that. So next time I say something stupid like "Your dive flag is upside down", Mel can just say: "No, YOU're upside down"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom