Joining the Vintage Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paladin beat me to it. Also note that the crown sticker is correct on a DA Aqua-Master (DAAM).

Sorry Duckie. Just a bit faster on the ol' keyboard, I guess!:work:

So, I realise that this thread is useless without pictures. Here she is.

The label lists a Pico Blvd address, but no serial number. Most DAAM's that I see have a SN. Why would mine be missing? The label appears to be original to the reg.

Thanks,

ka
That's also the 1st USD double hose I bought. Now all you need is a matching mistral without a serial number. Here's mine. I spent about a year looking on E-Bay to find one in good condition. But it's now 1 of my favorite double hoses.

Sorry about the duct tape. Just a quick something to prop up the reg.

P1010530.jpg

So, I realise that this thread is useless without pictures. Here she is.

The label lists a Pico Blvd address, but no serial number. Most DAAM's that I see have a SN. Why would mine be missing? The label appears to be original to the reg.

Thanks,

ka

One thing we have found is there is no ryme or reason to the way U S Divers did things.
Some years had numbers some didn't, Even those with numbers the numbers are not consecutive between years. don't sweat it, enjoy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom