Joining the Vintage Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You poor guy! You don't know what you're doing! It never stops. You buy a DAAM. Then you start wanting a RAAM. Then you want a Phoenix nozzle. And a horsecollar BC....and a Mistral.....and Jet fins....and a Fifty Fathom.....and an oval mask.....you start wearing your mask on your forehead....and another steel 72....and another.....and another....and set of double 72s....and on...and on....and....on! Come to your senses, man! get out while you can!!:shocked2:

Gee, I hope I didn't scare him off!:D

Congrats and ditto on what has been written.

Re Texas ( Tex ASS)

My great great etc uncle was at the Alamo, His brother was one of the senators of the county of Texas...He was very proud of being a Texican as you are..His marriage certificate listed his country as Texas..

I also note your name is King-- I landed in on one engine at Kingville NAS after a training bombing run on Houston...Since I was USAF and it was NAS I would have probably felt more comfortable if I had landed in Russia..
( that was a long time ago
Wecome to the vintage tribe;

sdm

Sam, most true Texicans still answer, when asked where they are from (especially when outside the USA), Texas, not the States, not the US etc..........country in a country for us......for others, still occupied since 1865.........

I answered Texas to this question about 5 years ago in Narobi, Kenya.......the big knowing smiles I received back were like gold to me...........

Emergency landing at NSA Kingsville? ....)......."one turning and one burning?".....would like to hear that story..............

Kingair........glad your on board..........

Good golly, Man! You dive deeeeeeeeeep!!!!

The other way :wink:

Might have just found 4 steel 72's for 25.00 each. I don't need 4 more tanks...but this isn't about NEED. I'll check back later.

KA

ps, How in the heck can you pass up 4 tanks for 100?

The other way :wink:

Might have just found 4 steel 72's for 25.00 each. I don't need 4 more tanks...but this isn't about NEED. I'll check back later.

KA

ps, How in the heck can you pass up 4 tanks for 100?

SEE?!! It's starting already!! You done got the bug and there ain't no antidote!

(Psssst! If you buy those tanks, will ya sell me one?":wink:)

(Psssst! If you buy those tanks, will ya sell me one?":wink:)

If you can make it to Portage OH in August there are always 72s from the vintage crowd for sale. I have 3 right now with 09 hydro and 10 vizuals. They will be at Portage Quarry.

If you can make it to Portage OH in August there are always 72s from the vintage crowd for sale. I have 3 right now with 09 hydro and 10 vizuals. They will be at Portage Quarry.

Thanks. I plan to be there. There aren't that many divers in my area and they pretty much all use AL80s. It just so happens that I'm wanting to pick up 3. Hope to see you there.

Send me a PM with your price.

Back
Top Bottom