Joes on the 17th Sept.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

komi hunter:
Anyone up for Sat at Joes?????
I may be. I'm heading to Hawaii the next Saturday, and would love to try to get a dive in as a refresher before I go. I've got a couple of things to do for my trip that morning, what time are you thinking about?

Also, do you mind diving with a noob that suck his tanks down in about 25 minutes?

Frank

I have about 30-35 dives so that is fine I am figureing around 12 or so.I am hoping to meet up with Landlocked but don't know if he can make it yet.

auberg:
I may be. I'm heading to Hawaii the next Saturday, and would love to try to get a dive in as a refresher before I go. I've got a couple of things to do for my trip that morning, what time are you thinking about?

Also, do you mind diving with a noob that suck his tanks down in about 25 minutes?

Frank

I'll be out there teaching openwater in the morning. Maybe when I finish up with them I can dive with you

komi hunter:
I have about 30-35 dives so that is fine I am figureing around 12 or so.I am hoping to meet up with Landlocked but don't know if he can make it yet.

Let me see where things are on thursday. I probably could make it by 12 or so. I'll try to touch base with you either Thursday or Friday.

Frank

Back
Top Bottom