Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does that mean you are still in Pampers, Or already in Depends!!:rofl3:

:rofl3::rofl3: You're funny Jim :D

glad to hear its going well
I can totally relate to the withdrawls...been out since the M&G. Definitely need to get back in the water over the next two weeks. I have a class on the 15-17.

M & G thats way too long!!

Have time off durring the week :D? I'm joining Jim on Tuesday but will have more time off soon. Maybe a weekend? I'm writing a paper now - juggling end of term stuff, but may have some free time soon & would be very up for easy bay diving just to log more time in the DS. Will know more when I see the end of this paper. At page 8 of 12 now ;-).

Going to dive in Catalina for the first time on May 23-24 :D! Excited. Diving with a SB friend is a very, very seasoned instructor so a fantastic partner for a first DS boat dive :D!

What class are you taking?

Where you gonna be on the 12th? I just might take you up on that.

Doing UTD Essentials

Sorry, not ignoring you....still at work

UTD ??? What's that?

I'm excited - I've targeted my next training course.

12th is a Tuesday -most likely I'll be free ;-).

Working late.

Give me 2 more days to make sure I have a handle on this paper and can juggle the end of the term stuff. Looks good right now. Will know for sure in 2 days.

I know I will get shot for saying this, but UTD is like GUE in that it is based around DIR, but it is not as hard core.

Where you gonna be on the twelfth?

Unfortunately, I will be working every other weekend in LA for teh next 3-4 months...The good side is that I will get to go diving on those weekend so I am excited! I think that is a fair trade for working a weekend.

I know I will get shot for saying this, but UTD is like GUE in that it is based around DIR, but it is not as hard core.

Good for you! Enjoy your training!

I like hard core - probably from my years of extreme tech rock climbing :wink:

Thus decided to go for the source - It will be a process.

Where you gonna be on the twelfth?

San Fran.

I like hard core too, but there are limits. The one thing I will say in GUE's defense is that it is not necessarily the org, but some of the indiviuals that I have encountered. Regardless, I am looking forward to it. I think it will be a good class.

What's your excuse for being up this late?

indiviuals that I have encountered.
What's your excuse for being up this late?

Easy to overlook if you are searching for tools-- and not attaching ego. (I think)

Was working on a paper - like late hours, now just playing.

sleeping soon.

G-night

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom