Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HEY everyone....

To clear up the mess of confusion, Shannon and I are driving down Tuesday the 5th and doing some diving, We will be at the breakwater Around 9am (Please note she has not dove cold water in three years and no diving in a year so we WILL be diving breakwater)

I think she would enjoy everyone of you joining us, I will call her but I am sure you are all welcome to join us...

Sorry Brewski you are a bad influence.....:rofl3: So come and corrupt us all!

I have a trainer appointment Tuesday at 1pm, but I can probably move that. I'll let you guys know tomorrow whether I can make it or not - here's hoping I can!

Jim,

Count me in as well, I'll be there at 8am to get parking since Brewski might bring his trailer and then no one can get parking... :)

Ernst, this will be my first time diving with you and I can't wait, thanks for the invite. I will be doing very mellow dives, trying to dial in my light some more...

Yes, diving with Ernst and Kathy is awesome, but this could only get better if Brewski and Brandon can make it as well...

It would even be super cool if someone did kidnap Mill's and bring him along, maybe Brewski is up for the challange...

Talking about Brewski, where is he? What is he up to? How come he's not arguing with Ernst? Something just doesn't seem right? I'm worried about Brewski!!!

Jim help us find him, yes?

Thanks,

MG

So what is the FG? you may have more nonfermentable sugars and its done. If the fg hasn't changed in 3-4 days then its probably done.

What did you make anyway?

Im too tired/lazy at the moment to check my notes but I do remember i wanted to be around 3.5 brix and im still at 6.

Jim,

Count me in as well, I'll be there at 8am to get parking since Brewski might bring his trailer and then no one can get parking... :)

Ernst, this will be my first time diving with you and I can't wait, thanks for the invite. I will be doing very mellow dives, trying to dial in my light some more...

Yes, diving with Ernst and Kathy is awesome, but this could only get better if Brewski and Brandon can make it as well...

It would even be super cool if someone did kidnap Mill's and bring him along, maybe Brewski is up for the challange...

Talking about Brewski, where is he? What is he up to? How come he's not arguing with Ernst? Something just doesn't seem right? I'm worried about Brewski!!!

Jim help us find him, yes?

Thanks,

MG

Brewski is busy..... On the phone with me discussing the demise of Mike Mill....:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom