Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So Jim,

Are you doing a private class that day? If not, I'd love to show up and get in two dives if possible? I didn't get a chance to dive this weekend and would love to do BW on Tues at 9am.

Let me know if you can accomodate a clutz like me?

Thanks,

MG

Where you gonna be on the 12th? I just might take you up on that.

Doing UTD Essentials

Sorry, not ignoring you....still at work
Ah, you already got that class scheduled? Or are you doing it in an area that already has UTD instructors?

Chris.

We will be at the Breakwater about 9am, Kathy will be joining us also, So if you can make it come on down!

Heh, at first I was jealous of you all diving on Tuesday. Then I realized it was on the 12th and I'd be diving that day also except I would be in warm water :D

Wait - I'm confused. Are you guys diving on the 5th (this upcoming Tuesday), or the 12th?

Hm, if your diving Tuesday there's a Maintenance that im working that night. I could very well sneak away in the morning for one dive probably... details, need details!

Ron, my current batch is not fermenting out all the way :(. Even made a little additional mini starter to introduce some fresh yeast in hopes it would ferment a little more, but no luck. Its what I get for being in a rush and not aerating enough. UGH!

Sorry I've been away for a couple of days. try raising the temp and rouse the yeast.

Wait - I'm confused. Are you guys diving on the 5th (this upcoming Tuesday), or the 12th?

What he said!

Turns out instead of driving down' Monday were going to play golf instead, so if your diving tuesday, I might be able to join ya. :wink:

But the 12th I'm out of the country.

Okay so who is diving this Tuesday at Break Water? Do I hear Brewski and Brandon in the house? If so, count me in for two dives...

MG

Back
Top Bottom