Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike.

How did You Nephew Like the dive last night.

What did you think of the class?

I haven't talked to him or Wayne about last night's session. From the previous two sessions I think he really dug it. I think his parents will be a bit more willing to let him get into OW scuba in a year or two.

I'm glad he had a good time and really that was the entire point. Doing the lights out dive was a blast and I got a couple shots with no strobe and only the flashlights that were pretty cool.

Thanks for doing the class for him.

MMM Rum... now you got me considering making an appleton and vanilla coke (all i got).

Humm - I'll try one if you are offering :wink:!

Still have a little bit of the Flor de Cana from left from Utilia-- ahhh if I only had a splash of pinapple juice.

Naw, this kind of Appleton!

side_med_02.gif

I may have to start begging people (like Mike) to bring me back a bottle of rum from all these exotic dive spots, since I wont be getting to go any time soon.

I haven't talked to him or Wayne about last night's session. From the previous two sessions I think he really dug it. I think his parents will be a bit more willing to let him get into OW scuba in a year or two.

I'm glad he had a good time and really that was the entire point. Doing the lights out dive was a blast and I got a couple shots with no strobe and only the flashlights that were pretty cool.

Thanks for doing the class for him.

You are welcome Buddy, Anytime!

They had a whole discovery channel segment on Appleton Estates, it's supposed to be the best rum in the Caribbean. I've never tried it, but it looks good!

Hey Casey...

Hows it going?

I saw that show also, I also have never tried that stuff but they say it is great.

I may have to start begging people (like Mike) to bring me back a bottle of rum from all these exotic dive spots, since I wont be getting to go any time soon.

Good idea -- subtle hint, hint!!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom