Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's ok - will just go back to the store & try again - It's kinda hard to explain - cause I do much better with visual.

Thanks for trying :D

have a good night!

Dry suit class starts next week & my 100th dive will be my first DS open water dive. Yahooo cold water here I come!:D

I'm gonna missssspppelll everything here & so glad it's NOT graded :D:D:D A place where typos can run free is a welcome break from grad school.

Speaking of which I'm burried in piles of paper & will be up till 2:30am trying to lace them together.

I should probably get back to it :wink:

Thanks for the company guys!

Thank you....

That is exactly how I feel....

I finished my Bachelors degree last semester But I still don't know how to type.... LOL.

I feel like he (Ron-Brewski) is trying his best to point out EVERY little mistake I might make and I find it very Annoying...

I don't know how to type and so I am probably one of the many FAST two finger typers and do my best, Though I have to admit sometimes I go to fast and misspell, and sometimes I just completely hit the wrong key and do a very bad typo, Either way I can really screw it up and also forget to proof read my post as well.

Sorry everyone, I must admit I got a bit annoyed and frustrated with Ron tonight and in the summertime meet and greet thread I did get very snappy over it.

It is just the fact that any and every time I make the smallest mistake he is there to bring it out to everyones attention.

Sorry ... Rant over!

Sometimes Friends can be a pain in the:mooner:

LOL... Oh wait... Did I mention that Brewski does not know the difference between a BB-Gun and a Winchester 30-30... Ya that is correct he picked up my loaded Winchester 30-30 thinking it was A BB-Gun and blew A very big hole in my bedroom floor... Really No lie....:popcorn:

How is that for pointing out mistakes Brewski:rofl3: Truth sucks for you Buddy:mooner:

Thank you....

That is exactly how I feel....

I finished my Bachelors degree last semester But I still don't know how to type.... LOL.

It is just the fact that any and every time I make the smallest mistake he is there to bring it out to everyones attention.

Sorry ... Rant over!

:hugs: Here I hope you feel better now!!

Typos are typos -- who cares unless it's your job not to make them, not many people are peervuct :).

Hey congrats on your BA!!!! That is awesome - not so easy to do when you are past 20 :wink: --- humm with your pranks you can't be much past 20 can you?

:hugs: Here I hope you feel better now!!

Typos are typos -- who cares unless it's your job not to make them, not many people are peervuct :).

Hey congrats on your BA!!!! That is awesome - not so easy to do when you are past 20 :wink: --- humm with your pranks you can't be much past 20 can you?

:rofl3:UM...... NO NOT AT ALL!!!:kiss2:

I am only.....27 Years past that...Physically.

Mentally......... will be 19 next Feb 5th.

Thank you sweet girl for the Congrats.. I worked very very hard to get that degree, Especially after being a High school drop out, And then at the age of 33 went back and got my GED And got very high scores.... Not meaning to brag, Just proud.

Thank you for making me laugh/Smile .

I have been a bit testy tonight!

:rofl3:UM...... NO NOT AT ALL!!!:kiss2:

I am only.....27 Years past that...Physically.

Mentally......... will be 19 next Feb 5th.

Thank you sweet girl for the Congrats.. I worked very very hard to get that degree, Especially after being a High school drop out, And then at the age of 33 went back and got my GED And got very high scores.... Not meaning to brag, Just proud.

Thank you for making me laugh/Smile .

I have been a bit testy tonight!

I know how the return school thing works - I started my BA at 32 & graduated at 37 :wink:. It's amazing that now I am in grad school (going for a new career with lots of vacation! & need the MA if not more -- so am keeping the good grades) - If they only knew my HS GPA :shakehead:!

Trust me I understand! That;s awesome!

Yes I passed HS but barely - there were way too many cute guys :wink:! When I went back it was better because they were babies :D.

What did you major in?

I know how the return school thing works - I started my BA at 32 & graduated with a 3.88 GPA at 37 :wink:. It's amazing that now I am in grad school (going for a new career with lots of vacation! & need the MA if not more -- so am keeping the 4.0GPA) - If they only knew my HS GPA :shakehead:!

Trust me I understand! That;s awesome!

Yes I passed HS but barely - there were way too many cute guys :wink:! When I went back it was better because they were babies :D.

What did you major in?

Arts and sciences...
And worse I was a very bad girl loving stoner in High school..

And worse from 14teen too 18teen in a lot of trouble with the Law..
Then ... I went into law enforcment for 12 years...:popcorn:

I still love girls, But I don't do the dope scene.

I only passed with a 3.2... But I passed.

And now looking for that girl for life, I thought I had her and then 3 years ago she had to go away to Med School in another country...

Yikes ... LOL... on the look again:rofl3:

Okay... I am being silly ... but all very much the truth..:wink:

Now ... Do you have any single girl friends as cute/sweet as you...?

Could you please send them to ... Jim Ernst @....:rofl3:

Kathy... You rock ..

Thanks for the fun and smiles you bring me..

Good Night sweet girl.

Last edited:
Jim - You had a loaded 30/30 just laying around? You're lucky he didn't think it was a BB gun and try to shoot you in the ass with it!

Jim - You had a loaded 30/30 just laying around? You're lucky he didn't think it was a BB gun and try to shoot you in the ass with it!

Casey.

It was actually behind my desk, My son came in and shot him with an air soft gun and he grabbed it from behind the desk, I yelled it was a loaded riffle but he still thought it was a BB gun and well the rest speaks for itself.

It was as much my fault as his, Luckily we can laugh about it now so long as it does not bother Ron!

All of my many long guns are now behind a dead bolted door and all of my hand guns are in a safe!!

Last edited:
Jim, thank you. The information about June (and July) is what is known as useful information. It is greatly appreciated when one posts that instead of hijacking :lotsalove:

You are welcome Buddy!!

And If you would get the Avatar thread going again we would not play here:mooner:

Its called self restraint :mooner:

Back
Top Bottom