Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was a BB gun..... Really just ask Him!:rofl3:

Jim failed to mention the twelve pack of beer we polished off that night while installing the satellite receiver I donated to his entertainment system.

Thanks a lot for telling the whole world about the single most embarrassing thing to happen to me in the last couple of years. I wish it didn't happen, but it did. I thank God every day I wasn't so stupid drunk that the results would have been much worse.

At least one good thing happened. It got you to lock them things up around the house.

At least one good thing happened. It got you to lock them things up around the house.[/QUOTE]

I am sorry Ron, I should not have posted that, as funny as I may think it NOW, I understand the embarrassment, I will not mention it again!:depressed:

Promise from me to you my Friend!!

Yes .... Some very good did come of it....

All Of my Rifles and shot guns are behind a deadbolt locked door, All of my hand guns are now in a Gun safe until bedtime, Then the 20 round 9MM hangs by my bed!

And I must say... This was NOT just Rons fault, My fault as much as his, So lets all just forget that I posted that please... Forget it for Ron .

Evening Jim

Hi Kathy..

How are you this evening?

I am getting ready to do a big Photo shoot tomorrow of the UC Davis campus.

It has really been a cool weekend, I was asked to go to Beal AFB and photograph the air show today, and now I have to be up early to shoot the UCD Campus.

I love the Photography, And well the $$$ isn't so bad either... LOL!

Hi Kathy..

How are you this evening?

I am getting ready to do a big Photo shoot tomorrow of the UC Davis campus.

It has really been a cool weekend, I was asked to go to Beal AFB and photograph the air show today, and now I have to be up early to shoot the UCD Campus.

I love the Photography, And well the $$$ isn't so bad either... LOL!

Hey that's fantastic!!! Congratulations!

I'm just chugging along on this project that won't end soon enough. It's interesting but am at the frustrating part - doesn't help that SB is only a mouse click away :D. Getting excited for dry suit class this week/weekend!

Just filled out my 60 day Indonesia Visa form for this summer.

Life is pretty great except this project that 's in the way :D A little hard to focus with such a great trip on the horizon.

Flipping between work & getting a little new gear for the summer :D.

Back
Top Bottom