Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At least my memory is good enough that I don't have to quote my own posts :wink:

At least I don't have to hack in and change someone's POST To put words in their mouth....

HMM..... I think that is a violation of the TOS....

Let me check with the Mod's.

Okay.....

Mine and 1000.000 other's opinion....

I find MAC to be far better!

Now don't get your panties in a wad....:rofl3:

I also love my Windows desktop, But as a laptop I have to say MAC is far better hands down!

Kiss my:mooner: Casey..:rofl3:

Windows is an operating system
Mac is a brand

Mac uses OSx as it's operating system

If your MAC is less than 2 years old, it likely has INTEL hardware. Which, is also what your "Windows" PC likely uses.

So, in conclusion, if your MAC does have "better graphics" its because its a newer chipset, not because it's a MAC.

:wink:

Mac is a brand

If your MAC is less than 2 years old, it likely has INTEL hardware. Which, is also what your "Windows" PC likely uses.

So, in conclusion, if your MAC does have "better graphics" its because its a newer chipset, not because it's a MAC.

:rofl3::rofl3:Thanks for clearing THAT up :rofl3::rofl3:

Good evening anti hero :D

So I have a dry suit question maybe you guys can answer? Never had rock boots on before & tried to jam them in jet fins & ended up with an air pocket that was equal in size to the amount of shoe that actually made it in the fin. Humm, is this normal????

Mac is a brand

Casey.

It is only two weeks old, But it is not so much all of that, It is more the ease of use or so user friendly, I have to say I really like it.

My Mother bought it, And due to change just could not handle it, So she asked me if I was interested in trading her my windows lap-top for her new MAC, And yes I have been wanting to go MAC sense I used them in school when I was finishing my Bachelor degree, I really like the MAC, Though... I also like my Vista desk-top!

:rofl3::rofl3:Thanks for clearing THAT up :rofl3::rofl3:

Good evening anti hero :D

Good evening, Ms.

So I have a dry suit question maybe you guys can answer? Never had rock boots on before & tried to jam them in jet fins & ended up with an air pocket that was equal in size to the amount of shoe that actually made it in the fin. Humm, is this normal????

Jet fins have bizare sizes, but I'm not sure I understand what's going on. Are the foot pockets too big or too small?

Casey.

It is only two weeks old, But it is not so much all of that, It is more the ease of use or so user friendly, I have to say I really like it.

My Mother bought it, And due to change just could not handle it, So she asked me if I was interested in trading her my windows lap-top for her new MAC, And yes I have been wanting to go MAC sense I used them in school when I was finishing my Bachelor degree, I really like the MAC, Though... I also like my Vista desk-top!

MAC makes nice equipment, indeed. If it's only 2 weeks old I probably was involved with the engineering and launch of the chipset inside it. I work in graphics chipset engineering. :wink:

Good evening, Ms.

:)

Jet fins have bizare sizes, but I'm not sure I understand what's going on. Are the foot pockets too big or too small?

I never tried to jam a dry suit boot into a fin before so just found out it's alot different than sliding a bootie into a split fin :D

when I slide my bootie in (gosh this isn't sounding the way I ment it too - oh well) the toe touches the front of the split fin bed and the strap tightens the fit.

For example lets say the rubber foot bed of the jets was 6.5 inches. The rock boots only made it in 4 inches before the tops were too steep to jam in any more.

The LDS employee seemed to think it was a fine fit??? He said a medium would be too narrow - not sure I believe him. Maybe I should go back and try a smaller size.

I guess my question is: if the rock boots actually should touch the toe of the jet fins rubber bed - or if a gap is functional? And if so - then how large?

I hope this is clearer. It's kinda hard to describe

Good evening, Ms.

MAC makes nice equipment, indeed. If it's only 2 weeks old I probably was involved with the engineering and launch of the chipset inside it. I work in graphics chipset engineering. :wink:

Then I guess you know why I like the Mac, Seems you know both sides of the fence when it comes to Computers! That is really cool Buddy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom