Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

or run around hi-jacking threads :D!

Hows alaska treatin' ya?

Not to bad Kat. Just busy. and tomorrow promises to be very interesting. I have to leave for a two hour drive to another camp that is only accessible in winter by Ice road. I only flew there before. so I expect a long day.

Good night kiddies. If you don't hear from me in a couple of days. send the sled dogs!

Not to bad Kat. Just busy. and tomorrow promises to be very interesting. I have to leave for a two hour drive to another camp that is only accessible in winter by Ice road. I only flew there before. so I expect a long day.

Good night kiddies. If you don't hear from me in a couple of days. send the sled dogs!

Don't forget your drysuit :wink:

Talking about dry suits! I'll be back in the local water next weekend!!! Yeee heee!

You don't need a drysuit for that :D

We should do a polar bear dive! Have a boat take us to a 50' dive site and bounce dive it without the wetsuit! And then immediately take us to the hospital :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom