Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now, one of you fellas should make enough to be able to afford a slightly "up-market" inflatable - the Real Doll. www.realdoll.com. [disclaimer - website is NSFW and should not be visited by minors or those who are mentally minors :) ]

That site is blocked by the firewall at my work. :rofl3:

Ron would love it litterally I am sure...... But it would need to be white and fluffy and go baaa baaa like sheep and then he would feel right at home!!:11:
are you calling me a sheep??????????????????

:D
That site is blocked by the firewall at my work. :rofl3:
Oh my! I am surprised that it isn't blocked here @ my job actually. Well, trust me - you aren't missing much!

Now, one of you fellas should make enough to be able to afford a slightly "up-market" inflatable - the Real Doll. www.realdoll.com. [disclaimer - website is NSFW and should not be visited by minors or those who are mentally minors :) ]

I cant even believe someone would buy something like that, Yuck!!

I sure as hell dont want to lay down and be held by some piece of rubber:shakehead:

$$$$$$$$1200 bucks, Wow some people are very desperate:11::11::rofl3:

I cant even believe someone would buy something like that, Yuck!!

I sure as hell dont want to lay down and be held by some piece of rubber:shakehead:

$$$$$$$$1200 bucks, Wow some people are very despret:11::11::rofl3:

Yes, yes they are. But desperation runs in all different forms - doesn't it?! Anyhow, Jim - if it is any consolation - you would be holding the doll. Does that make it any more palatable for you? :wink:

Yes, yes they are. But desperation runs in all different forms - doesn't it?! Anyhow, Jim - if it is any consolation - you would be holding the doll. Does that make it any more palatable for you? :wink:

NO NOT AT ALL!!!! If I want to hug or hold a piece of rubber I will go and LOVE my wetsuit:rofl3::lotsalove:

I will go and LOVE my wetsuit:rofl3::lotsalove:

Well, if that is the case, I do hope that you rinse your wetsuit very well after diving in it. :mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom