Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would say all three of us pretty equally hijacked and BOMBED that thread!

I sure hope we didn't scare that person off. :(

Your right. we sure had fun that night eh?

We need to send that person a bottle of wine and ask forgiveness.

Enjoy my friend:D

Who is your friend, and how should we "enjoy" her?

And don't make fun of my inflatable! She's quiet, never makes a fuss, and rolls up nicely when I'm done using her. I don't have to feed her, and she gives me nothing but joy until I'm done using her, after which she sits patiently until the next time. :wink:

I remember that other thread with the new diver. She probably thought we were all whacked out of our gourds.

And don't make fun of my inflatable! She's quiet, never makes a fuss, and rolls up nicely when I'm done using her. I don't have to feed her, and she gives me nothing but joy until I'm done using her, after which she sits patiently until the next time. :wink:

I remember that other thread with the new diver. She probably thought we were all whacked out of our gourds.

I looked back and she never posted again after that. Sigh, lost another one.

this one?

black-inflatable-sheep.jpg

I looked back and she never posted again after that. Sigh, lost another one.

I looked too. But she did come back in that thread and seemed to have a positive attitude, so I really don't think she was scared off. :blinking:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:Nice come-back Dan!!!

You are killing me buddy!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom