Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know these two.... I just hang out here! :angel:

These two who?? I know you aren't talking about me!!! :(

Although I guess in all fairness you don't know me.:coffee:

Carrie said "you two" I think she was talking about Jim and Ron.

I know it wasn't me because the diagnosis of my schizophrenia is I have more than two personalities, I have an entire committee! What? I'm sorry what did you say? oh, yeah, yeah sure.
:eyebrow:

Oh and Jim. On a serious note. That is a really beautiful picture of your kids! :)

Was it recent?

The funny part is Ron, your kids are good looking and they look just like me!!:rofl3:

I told you your wife likes a REAL man at the house while you are out of town!:popcorn:

I'm surprised you didn't use that old line, "so, how's your wife and my kids?" :11:

i was refering to Prodiver and Jim

I'm surprised you didn't use that old line, "so, how's your wife and my kids?" :11:

HAHAHA!

I started an innocent thread about your psycho baby avatar! :D you guys hijacked it! :rofl3::mooner::rofl3:

You gotta admit it saved some poor newby diver from getting their thread hijacked like the last time YOU and Jim started on a welcome thread.:D

I don't think that person returned to the board ever since.

You gotta admit it saved some poor newby diver from getting their thread hijacked like the last time YOU and Jim started on a welcome thread.:D

I don't think that person returned to the board ever since.

Hey you bean head you started that last time!!!

But ..... I love the fact that you blame Buck.....

So lets continue to Blame Buck *butt * head:dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom