Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meanie. :)

But I am glad to see the backend of that baby picture. and I just noticed the photo of your kids (I assume) in your profile. They look nice! So glad to see your wife's DNA had such a positive influence in their appearance! :joke:

But I am glad to see the backend of that baby picture. and I just noticed the photo of your kids (I assume) in your profile. They look nice! So glad to see your wife's DNA had such a positive influence in their appearance! :joke:

Too true! Their mother must have been very attractive. Either that or she has some 'splainnin to do to Jim.:rofl3:

Nope.... No wife, exgirlfriend, and the funny part ..... they look NOTHING like her!!

The son is the exact dupe of his dad at that age and the daughter is a twin of my older sister.

And now I just have to be careful to NOT NOT NOT Have anymore kids with the new girlfriend!!

Too true! Their mother must have been very attractive. Either that or she has some 'splainnin to do to Jim.:rofl3:

The funny part is Ron, your kids are good looking and they look just like me!!:rofl3:

I told you your wife likes a REAL man at the house while you are out of town!:popcorn:

Oh by the way Ron I have my confirmed res for point lobos, now you mess with me I will see to it that they dont let you in!!

The funny part is Ron, your kids are good looking and they look just like me!!:rofl3:

Oh MY!!! :popcorn:

Oh by the way Ron I have my confirmed res for point lobos, now you mess with me I will see to it that they dont let you in!!

Who else has gotten confirmation??

Mailman :11:

I told you your wife likes a REAL man at the house while you are out of town!:popcorn:

ok you two...leave me out of this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom