Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As a woman, I felt/feel that it is my civic obligation to give Jim and ProDiver a hard time.... regardless of my "physical capabilities." As a lawyer, I can't turn my back on my civic obligation.

If people used BOB's more often, we wouldn't have kids like Jim_Ernst's profile kid running around. All in favor of Zen_Man getting back in THE business for "the sake of the children"?!?!

You have my vote! :D

Would you happen to have any inventory left over? Jim might be interested. :11:

"BOB" = Battery Operated Boyfriend.

Wow Dan.

You have a very well educated knowlage of that stuff......... OOOOHHHH Well of course you do I forgot you live in SANFRANCISCO...... You savage you!!

Guys be sure to watch your back around dive- in- Dan

Jimmy boy. I wouldn't talk, at least I have a wife! :bigun2:

Too bad ears aren't like feet as an indicator of equipment status. you'd never be lonely with ears like those!:rofl3:

Well..... it is a shame she hasnt found a real husband!!

Oh but she did say something about having a REAL man around when you are out of town for two weeks a month!

Oh and it sure is funny how you and Dan are so interested in the size of OTHER men's equipment.....??? Maybe the two of you should get together

Oh but she did say something about having a REAL man around when you are out of town for two weeks a month!

Oh and it sure is funny how you and Dan are so interested in the size of OTHER men's equipment.....??? Maybe the two of you should get together

ouch.

As a woman, I felt/feel that it is my civic obligation to give Jim and ProDiver a hard time.... regardless of my "physical capabilities." As a lawyer, I can't turn my back on my civic obligation.

If people used BOB's more often, we wouldn't have kids like Jim_Ernst's profile kid running around. All in favor of Zen_Man getting back in THE business for "the sake of the children"?!?!

You have my vote! common Buck think of the kids!!!!

:lightingz(knowing this will be fodder for the small minded he said it anyway):lightingz

I have nothing to worry about as equipment goes you know I "strap on" a steel 130 every time I go diving. I'd say the equipment isn't a problem!:rofl3::lightingz

Back
Top Bottom