Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aw poor Jim. I'd send you a hug but don't want your [-]doll [/-]girlfriend to get upset with me. I think a rubber or neoprene slap would hurt. :D

Aw poor Jim. I'd send you a hug but don't want your [-]doll [/-]girlfriend to get upset with me. I think a rubber or neoprene slap would hurt. :D

And you wouldn't invite me to a party because of a threesome comment? :rofl3:

doll...girlfriend...threesome what?...:w-t-f:

NO NOT AT ALL!!!! If I want to hug or hold a piece of rubber I will go and LOVE my wetsuit:rofl3::lotsalove:
thats an image that will give me nightmares!

And you wouldn't invite me to a party because of a threesome comment? :rofl3:

HAHAHA!

I wouldn't expend too much brain power on it Roy.... :shelli: Oh Michelle, I think she'd still have you over...Just no alcohol involved. :fruit: Violation of wetsuits? I'm sure there is something else rubber around the house that doesn't involving ruining perfectly good dive gear. :deadhorse: Don't you guys think we've spent way too much time on this? He changed his avatar....No, no continue...I just saw an opportunity to use that graphic and thought I'd take it...

:shelli: Oh Michelle, I think she'd still have you over...Just no alcohol involved.

What fun would that be??

Back
Top Bottom