Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope, didnt make it either. Saw them setup giving out the collection bags but I was helping with an Open Water class that weekend. Oh well, I pickup trash when I see it anyway :wink:.

Oh man, now you got me having to go along.... er I mean...

Some call it diving, or Jim does at least! :wink:

Oh.....

I feel the Love....ERRR .... Abuse!!

Well ..... I will be calling it DIVING....IN the Bahamas... for a week , In just two weeks ,All expenses paid for me , Just to go and do the Photography for a Journalist!!!:D

So how do you both like them Apples.

Oh.....

I feel the Love....ERRR .... Abuse!!

Well ..... I will be calling it DIVING....IN the Bahamas... for a week , In just two weeks ,All expenses paid for me , Just to go and do the Photography for a Journalist!!!:D

So how do you both like them Apples.

Well if you have a change of heart and decide to take me along, ill really like them apples! Otherwise... you still suck!! Just slightly more :wink:

We need to dive more often, what can I say?!

Yeah buddy, I need to get in the water. Now I know what it feels like to be that goldfish lying on the floor.:shakehead: Definately have to get some dives in the next couple of weeks!

I didn't get to go, I was going to ask you the same, I thought you got my Message that I couldn't be there.

See he never gets to go. talks about diving, then a no show!:lotsalove:

Jims one of those non divers that lurk here to feel like he's actually a diver.:rofl3:

pfft. speaking of avatars check out this brewski guy's new one!!!

brewski.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom