Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is IT......................

I am........ am going to start more trouble now thanks to Ron...........:mooner:.

Thanks Zen_Man for letting me know this was an on going fun-fest!!

We all love you Sarah.......:rofl3:

Here you go Baby......:D

imagegif_0.gif

Michelle....

Sarah may need some counseling...... Um.... for the counselor

Michelle....

Sarah may need some counseling...... Um.... for the counselor

Ok, I'll make sure to be there for her this weekend. Just let me know if you need to talk Sarah. :wink:

Jim are you going to be at the M&G this weekend?

In a coma for it to be of any good.

Jims best side:mooner:

Thank you buddy ..... I think...Yikes you noticed and agree with the girls that I have a cute butt, Now that is a bit scary that YOU would notice Ron as I thought you were a **Normal** friend.:shocked2:

I will from now on keep my backside turned away from you Ron!!:D

Ok, I'll make sure to be there for her this weekend. Just let me know if you need to talk Sarah. :wink:

Jim are you going to be at the M&G this weekend?

Sorry sweetie....

I wanted so very much wanted too be there, But I am just now getting back on my feet after a real dissaster.:shakehead:

Thank you buddy ..... I think...Yikes you noticed and agree with the girls that I have a cute butt, Now that is a bit scary that YOU would notice Ron as I thought you were a **Normal** friend.:shocked2:

I will from now on keep my backside turned away from you Ron!!:D

Keep kidding yourself.
I was just pointing out that with a face like yours,...

Actually, maybe I should stop here before I get a "vacation" from the moderators.

Sorry sweetie....

I wanted so very much wanted too be there, But I am just now getting back on my feet after a real dissaster.:shakehead:

Understandable but we missed you. I'm glad to hear you're getting back on your feet. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom