Jet Pack harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TCS882

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Read some of the questions regarding the Jet Pack and the responses by the new owners and manufactures of the JET PACK harness. I bought one 3 years ago and dove many dives with it around the world and here in NYC on wrecks. I find it to be very comfortable and easy to don and remove in any conditions or emergency's. I let my Son use it this trip to Cozumel and now he won't give it back...I made him an OMS harness system and he told me to use it instead... I want my Jet Pack back... I recommend it to any seasoned diver or those wanna be seasoned diver. When they come out with the doubles version, it will be great for Tech diving as well.
TCS882

I haven't seen or heard of the Jet Pack Harness in Oklahoma. . . but it sounds like an improvement on many of the harness systems I've seen lately. . . thoughts of emergency removal seem forgotten. More than a few years ago, an airline pilot thought up a new idea and it became the "Jacket" BC. Enough time has passed for another good idea.

Welcome to the board. I've never heard of the jet pack either...I hope this isn't just an advertising post...

smilies-2351.png

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom