Jessica Alba To Dive Brownstone Portland.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ctmax:
60* in Feb, begging Jim Jam to dive.... What's happening? :huh: Is the world as we know it coming to an end?

Alright, the beggin is over. I'll definitely be there...I might have to bum some air though...we'll see if I can make it to the dive shop tonight...still at work!!!! Believe that???

Desperate measures for blah blah blah. We three Kings eat all the chili and head to MA /RI / AND CT and deposit on those yards whom have whimped out. WE WILL BE KNOWN AS THE TOXIC TREO.......

JimJam:
I got ya' wax, RIGHT HERE!!!!

Let's hear it ladies and gentleman!!! Another CRUSHING comeback from the master!!!!

RIOceanographer:
....I just got done talking to the Burning Seaweed atop Mount Wetherill and it said:

"Thou shalt dive in the ocean, for it will be murky. Thou art not permited to gaze upon the clearness of the quarry."

You really do need a Salt water Fix!!!! I on the other-hand will be enjoying the 40' vis, great company and most of all not having to wash all the salt off my gear.

JimJam:
Alright, the beggin is over. I'll definitely be there...I might have to bum some air though...we'll see if I can make it to the dive shop tonight...still at work!!!! Believe that???

I have your air right here! Really! my century cylinders are friggin PUMPED!

RIOceanographer:
I would have gone but I just got done talking to the Burning Seaweed atop Mount Wetherill and it said:

"Thou shalt dive in the ocean, for it will be murky. Thou art not permited to gaze upon the clearness of the quarry."

Dude,, that bush is a friggin liar. I will pee quarry water on it, SMOTE, said bush and plant a new bush, with Frank hiding under it to tell you the REAL path to enlightenment. The bush will even give directions!

dbg40:
I have your air right here!

Thanks, I appreciate that......

HEY, WHAT KIND OF SNORKEL IS THIS???????

MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

dbg40:
Dude,, that bush is a friggin liar. I will pee quarry water on it, SMOTE, said bush and plant a new bush, with Frank hiding under it to tell you the REAL path to enlightenment. The bush will even give directions!

We could cross streams!!!

Speaking of that...I have to remember how to "plumb" into my drysuit...it's been a while.....

I never heard soo much wining and butt kissing in my life.....

Jim, you need to bring them some cheese to go with all that wine..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom