Jessica Alba To Dive Brownstone Portland.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frank Hayes:
Send post card . care of Frank Hayes 161 Brownstone Avenue Portland CT 06480

So, she finally kicked you out and is making you live under the bridge with all of the other grumpy Trolls??

troll.jpg

Frank Hayes:
I just got off the phone with JimJams wife, She stated that this would result in a very bad after taste and you would puke him up. When you do puke him up tell him to suit up and Dive this Saturday.Thanks Frank.

Roger that.

By the way, what ever happened to SUNDAYS??? I know we should all be in church and everything, but I wouldn't mind skipping to get in the water...Saturdays suck for me for at least the next 4 months...then they'll suck for another 18 years....then I'll shave my head and find a couple younger guys to hang out and dive with to make me feel young again and I'll paint my jeep aqua blue....

wait....wait...this is like Deja Vu.

cbsaw:
So, she finally kicked you out and is making you live under the bridge with all of the other grumpy Trolls??
Yes But , If you put a bag over a trolls head There not so bad.

JimJam:
Roger that.

By the way, what ever happened to SUNDAYS??? I know we should all be in church and everything, but I wouldn't mind skipping to get in the water...Saturdays suck for me for at least the next 4 months...then they'll suck for another 18 years....then I'll shave my head and find a couple younger guys to hang out and dive with to make me feel young again and I'll paint my jeep aqua blue....

Hey its going to be sunny this sunday. Oh and 18 years plus even if you kick the rug rats to the curb.

JimJam:
Roger that.

....then I'll shave my head and find a couple younger guys to hang out and dive with to make me feel young again and I'll paint my jeep aqua blue....

:lol:

JimJam:
Roger that.

Say what you will, I am still your hero, as it should be. And when I see you, im going to pull the hair out of your head, and tattoo MY name on it! B!.

ctmax:

Don't encourage him! We've spoiled him, and now he's a smart arse. When he gets to big boy school, the other kids are going to beat him up.

Now that I have defended myself ,,from my FRIENDS!!!!!
I have just come back from the quarry. The vis is better than it was last time, and it was fantastic then! You would'nt believe it. There is a complete lack of any ice to be found, in water, or on the surrounding cliffs. Here's the real deal folks, you all know what time of year it is, and diving clear, fresh water this early in the year is just NOT normal!!! Combine this with the company of some super nice people, great divers, a little food, and it promises to be a lot of fun! I have yet to hear of anyone not enjoying themselves while visiting. It looks like the weatherman is calling for showers later in the day, but nothing bad. Even on the last dive, it was raining like a cow peeing on a flat rock!! And everyone STILL had a ball! So considder heading on over to enjoy what may be the last decent dive we will likely have this winter! After all, it IS Feb.!
And the best part?? NO SALT TO WASH OUT! There is a TENTITIVE, agreement to have our own "Jim Jam" wax your cars, and babysit younger children, while dressed like that loveable purple dinosaur BARNEY! The last dive, he was dressed like the supermodel Parris Hilton, But the patrons asked that he not do this again. .....Any hoo... Hope to see you there!!!!

dbg40:
....There is a TENTITIVE, agreement to have our own "Jim Jam" wax your cars.....

I will bring the truck... do you think he will mind my Crew Cab diesel? I expect it to be detailed to perfection while I dive the crystal clear water. Now did you free dive and get the temp at depth :D ? Last time the 30' vis was amazing. I can't wait to see it now.
61* on the way home and the promise of Frank's world famous Chili.... I'm packing my stuff now....

Now if we could only get Jim Jam in the water....

Back
Top Bottom