Jessica Alba To Dive Brownstone Portland.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ctmax:
I will bring the truck... do you think he will mind my Crew Cab diesel? I expect it to be detailed to perfection while I dive the crystal clear water. Now did you free dive and get the temp at depth :D ? Last time the 30' vis was amazing. I can't wait to see it now.
61* on the way home and the promise of Frank's world famous Chili.... I'm packing my stuff now....

Now if we could only get Jim Jam in the water....

Nah... JJ wont mind, Im bringing my Peterbilt!, Wait till you see the vis! And I've had Franks chilli, bring your'e diapers!

Have fun dudes.... I am hitting the salt water a little closer to home on Sat so I won't make it out there. I will come again some other time though.

RIOceanographer:
Have fun dudes.... I am hitting the salt water a little closer to home on Sat so I won't make it out there.

???!!!!! SKIRT! I said we would pee on your fresh water blisters!

ctmax:
I will bring the truck... do you think he will mind my Crew Cab diesel? I expect it to be detailed to perfection while I dive the crystal clear water. Now did you free dive and get the temp at depth :D ? Last time the 30' vis was amazing. I can't wait to see it now.
61* on the way home and the promise of Frank's world famous Chili.... I'm packing my stuff now....

Now if we could only get Jim Jam in the water....
I think JimJam is afraid of water. Or the Giant Eels and carp. Has Leo and Gidds backed out yet?

RIOceanographer:
Nah man... that's a kilt.... my um clan just because has a pink flowered tartan.....

I neve thought I would see the day when all my PEEPS would diss me. Yet here it is.......

Frank. I fear the worst. What ever hapened to the pioneer spirit? I remember once when I was diving with Moses, we talked about the same thing. It was a little hard to understand him with all the " thou's and thee's and smitein,and forsooth's and stuff, but the jist was pretty clear. men have gone all squishy.

60* in Feb, begging Jim Jam to dive.... What's happening? :huh: Is the world as we know it coming to an end?

dbg40:
Frank. I fear the worst. What ever hapened to the pioneer spirit? I remember once when I was diving with Moses, we talked about the same thing. It was a little hard to understand him with all the " thou's and thee's and smitein,and forsooth's and stuff, but the jist was pretty clear. men have gone all squishy.

I would have gone but I just got done talking to the Burning Seaweed atop Mount Wetherill and it said:

"Thou shalt dive in the ocean, for it will be murky. Thou art not permited to gaze upon the clearness of the quarry."

dbg40:
Now that I have defended myself ,,from my FRIENDS!!!!!
I have just come back from the quarry. The vis is better than it was last time, and it was fantastic then! You would'nt believe it. There is a complete lack of any ice to be found, in water, or on the surrounding cliffs. Here's the real deal folks, you all know what time of year it is, and diving clear, fresh water this early in the year is just NOT normal!!! Combine this with the company of some super nice people, great divers, a little food, and it promises to be a lot of fun! I have yet to hear of anyone not enjoying themselves while visiting. It looks like the weatherman is calling for showers later in the day, but nothing bad. Even on the last dive, it was raining like a cow peeing on a flat rock!! And everyone STILL had a ball! So considder heading on over to enjoy what may be the last decent dive we will likely have this winter! After all, it IS Feb.!
And the best part?? NO SALT TO WASH OUT! There is a TENTITIVE, agreement to have our own "Jim Jam" wax your cars, and babysit younger children, while dressed like that loveable purple dinosaur BARNEY! The last dive, he was dressed like the supermodel Parris Hilton, But the patrons asked that he not do this again. .....Any hoo... Hope to see you there!!!!

I got ya' wax, RIGHT HERE!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom