Jessica Alba To Dive Brownstone Portland.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JimJam:
We could cross streams!!!

Speaking of that...I have to remember how to "plumb" into my drysuit...it's been a while.....

Frank has agreed to help with such "delicate" matters. Also, I will be bringing my canoe for Frank. So there will als be on display, "the little man in the boat" :cool:

dbg40:
I will pee quarry water on it

Hmmm....had I known that was where quarry water came from I definitely would have washed my gear better last time.... :D

dbg40:
Frank has agreed to help with such "delicate" matters. Also, I will be bringing my canoe for Frank. So there will als be on display, "the little man in the boat" :cool:

IRISH...IRISH MAN IN THE BOAT.

How many times do I have to remind you????

cbsaw:
I never heard soo much wining and butt kissing in my life.....

Jim, you need to bring them some cheese to go with all that wine..

Speaking of cheese...my drysuit undergarments have been in a bag since my last dive...can I request my own changing area...I think the group would appreciate it.

yea...though i am worried if his stench will over power the plants decontamination fans....don't forget to beware of the dogs there...

well you probably won't get silicone and collagen in a thong but if you all are lucky you may get Gidds in various layers of fleece and possibley the famous red hat...negotiations are ongoing at this time however :28:

Gidds:
well you probably won't get silicone and collagen in a thong but if you all are lucky you may get Gidds in various layers of fleece and possibley the famous red hat...negotiations are ongoing at this time however :28:
Fleece and red During February.... Yummy, Down Right East coast.

Gidds:

The eel is waiting.....

ctmax:
The eel is waiting.....

you better go catch it for me then since my ear won't clear so any appearences I make will be purely for recon purposes...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom