Jessica Alba To Dive Brownstone Portland.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

....cant wait to read the dive report from this one....LOL

johnnyseko:
....cant wait to read the dive report from this one....LOL

With this crew I imagine the "shore report" will be far more entertaining. :D

You guys don't wanna come, no details for you :28:

Gidds:
You guys don't wanna come, no details for you :28:

If you can manage to keep those guys from telling stories I'll eat my backplate! :D

RIOceanographer:
If you can manage to keep those guys from telling stories I'll eat my backplate! :D
I hope your tooth enamal is strong :D

frank...what is this I hear about "heated" shelter?

Sincerely,
Wetsuit Diver

Well, the dive is now history. Thank you so much to those that came to enjoy, and support the quarry! The vis was pretty good, considering the stupid rain the night before. And there were a fiew new faces, and some old friends as well. A personal thank you to navy21, thank you for the personal deal, and for coming to dive as well! I hope to see you again soon. GIDDS!!!! You did it! But you left without your fins! I had to leave on some personal business for a little while, and was sorry to see that you had left before I returned. I certainly hope to see you back, and promise to give you a tour of the quarry when the temp is a little kinder! Neil,, don't be such a stranger will ya? I don't have an actual count, but there had to be 15 divers there in all. Im so sorry that most of you left to soon, as Jessica Alba showed up a little late, and
Frank Jim, Ken, and myself had to party with her in her 50 foot custom coach, all by ourselves. It took hours, and we're pretty tired , but she was VERY insistant that we stay. Yet another happy Brownstone Customer!!! Lets hope the weather cooperates for one more! And as always, many thanks to the brothers Hayes, Ed, and Frank, for having us!!!!!

Definitely a good day of diving! Weather was just cloudly with 38ish water also whoever brought those propane heaters gets serious points for that.

I was the one in the wetsuit...damn i am amazed I even lasted for 30 minutes...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom