Jessica Alba To Dive Brownstone Portland.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds:
you better go catch it for me then since my ear won't clear so any appearences I make will be purely for recon purposes...

I know someone (Dbg40) who is very good at coaxing it up the wall...

ctmax:

I recall him saying something about poking it, not a good idea, offer it some chilli that may work...

Trust me, I am the fish dr. Eels like gross things (dbg40 :devil: ) it would love some nice chilli...:D

ctmax:

It's true!!! I have been driving gidds up the wall for the better part of two hours now!

dbg40:
It's true!!! I have been driving gidds up the wall for the better part of two hours now!

I am not a slimey cold-blooded water creature! :28: Futhermore he isn't very good at it, he's been taunting me for like three days and has now resorted to to bribery and begging and I haven't agreed to a thing :28:

My evil plan is working, She posted! ha ha ha! Diesel can't be far behind now!

dbg40:
My evil plan is working, She posted! ha ha ha! Diesel can't be far behind now!

If Ray comes to the quarry I'll jump in the balmy 40F water in my swimsuit...how far is the closest ER?

Gidds:
If Ray comes to the quarry I'll jump in the balmy 40F water in my swimsuit...how far is the closest ER?

RAY!!!!!!! RAY!!!!!! RAY!!!!!!!
Dbg40 I work with a guy named Ray, think he'll do?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom