Jefferson Lake Oct 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lynn, let me know if you are going. I don't have my BC here (everything else though). Vince will be working. We still haven't made it to the Springs yet.

sry for the hijack--

I don't know if I'll be able to go, but I can possibly drop my BC (isize M-L, same brand/style like yours) by Brighton on my way to Lincoln,NE this weekend, if you want to borrow it.

I'm planning on going also. Sounds like the water will be COLD, for diving wet, so we'll see. I haven't tried the second 7mm step in vest w/hood since my Aurora dive at the begining of summer. I barely could find enough weight between Tom, Dan, and Ron to sink myself with it! I just ordered some gloves, hope they will get here before the dive.

What time do you all plan on meeting?

Ron
Rick (Waterskier1)
GeoRoc
Dan
Lynda
Frank

OK, this is coming together nicely! :D Unfortunately the weather may not be great. NOAA shows a chance of snow Friday night, and Sat a slight chance of showers. You can check it out HERE

Should we reschedule this for Sunday morning based on the weather? Right now Sunday looks better than Saturday, however living in the Mountains I know two things: They SUCK at predicting the weather, and it can change up there in seconds.

I'm in Conifer, on the way down 285 (IOW's on the way to Jefferson). When do folks want to go, who wants to drive, and/or how much car pooling do we want to do?

We could meet at the Mountain View Park and Ride (RTD) at maybe 9:00am, and that would put us at Jefferson shortly after 10:00am. Does that sound reasonable?

Do we want to bring some food? A BBQ maybe? I can bring my canopy, and it has sides if we want to block some wind. I can bring a BBQ if we want that. Heck I can bring the kitchen sink! :popcorn:

Frank, you got an extra tank (AL80/single)? I have only one filled at the moment. I can get two 30+minute dives on one most likely... depends on how cold the water is, and how deep we go. I MAY be able to get it to A1 before this weekend, but it's out of vis, O2 Clean so I can't likely get it filled while I wait. Let me know as I know you have a million and one tanks! :D

My Outback can fit two divers with full gear, and even my canopy. I could likely get three divers in with all gear IF I put on my hard top Sports Carrier. I assume Frank wants to drive, and Rick will go up 9. So that leaves Geo, myself, and Dan. What are you driving Dan? We could also go in my truck, think SUCKS GAS! But it's quite roomy for gear.

Let us all know your thoughts, and there is always room for more divers if you have not signed up for this warm water, tropical adventure. I hear the Lemon Sharks are mating! :rofl3:

We have always wanted to check out diving at Jefferson. However, we will be heading to Andros Island, Bahamas that weekend for a week of diving. :D We'll have to catch ya next time.

Yeah, just rub it in! Did you guys hit the lotto or something? :eyebrow: Seems like you are in Paradise once a month of late! :wink:

I'll be honest, the idea of lugging gear through snow or mud doesn't sound like too much fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom